Forge are pleased to present the Golf 2.0 L FSIT “Twintercooler” specifically for the Golf Edition 30. This kit uses our unique twin-core design which has added greater efficiency throughout the entire RPM band beyond that of a single core setup. We have achieved this by using the latest core technology with high flow end tank designs to achieve a huge reduction in inlet temperatures.
For the Edition 30 kit we have made special silicone hoses to mate up to the alloy OEM intercooler to ensure ease of installation, but also improve flow characteristics. Before releasing the Twintercooler range of intercoolers, we have spent many months testing various designs and the Twintercooler design emerging as the clear winner.
This is a bolt-on kit that retains the use of the OEM alloy intercooler to produce both horsepower AND torque, but more importantly, a HUGE reduction in inlet temperatures and increased flow efficiency. A reduction in temps of up to a peak of 20°C from 102 to 82 at 6600 RPM!
Please note: We can now confirm that if your vehicle has been supplied to “Hot Climate specification” and has the extra radiator in the front of the wheel arch, our intercooler upgrade WILL fit your car. In different country’s markets, we have identified that the original intercooler may have different hose fittings. In order that we supply the correct kit for your vehicle, please identify if your original fitment hoses are pushed onto the intercooler tubes and clamped, or if they are of the metal bayonet type that fit into sockets on the intercooler. Please select the type required, in the options above.
- World’s first “Twintercooler “ technology.
- Unique Twin Core design retaining the OEM intercooler.
- 10-15 BHP increase on a stock car.
- Over 15 -20 Degree drop in ambient cooling temperatures
- Includes necessary hardware and instructions for installation.
- Dyno proven horsepower and torque gains
- High flow cast end tanks ensuring optimum air transition for cooling efficiency
- NO CUTTING of the vehicle is required to fit this product
- The unique Forge Silicon hoses supplied in the “Twintercooler “ kit were designed on Solid works and have been created to include an expensive inner liner of modified silicone known as Flurosilicone.
- This liner means that the hoses are suitable for use with modern long-life coolants, Organic Acid Technology coolants (O.A.T.) and oil mist.
- The use of a Flurosilicone liner ensures that Forge silicone hoses are the best, longest lasting, and preferred choice of the discerning car enthusiasts.
- The construction of the hoses has been engineered to exceed that of the OEM fitments, and will enhance any engine bay both technically and aesthetically.
- This product has been “designed to last a lifetime “
- Beware of “Forgeries “