Suspension and Spring Specification – VW Golf Mk7
- The Forge Motorsport suspension gives you the best balance between performance & comfort.
- With 32 levels of damping adjustability the suspension kit can be set to any preference, for track or street driving, and adjust both bump and rebound at the same time
- Pillow ball top mounts on the front shocks in order to dial IN camber
- Manufactured from carbon steel 52mm diameter seamless tube (to JIS G3445 and DIN2393).
- A 44mm linear characteristic internal piston provides the best dampening response for the tube diameter.
- High quality mono tube shock design
- The high viscosity oil used in the damper ensures the very best and most efficient shock-absorbing action.
- The length of the shock can be adjusted, preventing the need to adjust the spring perch like on a normal coil-over, and so offering the maximum shock-absorbing travel.
- Cold drawn springs are manufactured from high strength steel (to SAE9252).
- Spring rates of 9kg/mm (front) and 5kg/mm (rear) for Golf Mk7