If you are in the UK, you can purchase this product exclusively from Jimny Style! 01625 813365
Forge are excited to present our Hi Flow intake system for the Suzuki Jimny. Many months and man hours of development have gone into this product to achieve our three main objectives:
- Increase power and torque output
- Improve the sound characteristics of the engine note
- Improve the visual impact of the engine bay
This induction kit for the Jimny was designed with cold air in mind, the carbon canister protects the cold air that is drawn to the inlet tract through the Forge fabricated duct that is situated just behind the headlight. This kit ensures your engines inlet temperatures are kept at a minimum to aid giving your engine the best in performance and longevity. Noise is also improved throughout the rev range along with low end torque and high end horse power improvements throughout the rev range. Aesthetically the Forge induction kit really adds a visual impact to your engine bay along with power improvements; this really is a must for every Suzuki enthusiast.
The kit comes complete with everything you need for installation, which can be carried out in around 40 minutes, including a comprehensive set of instructions.
- The construction of this hose has been engineered to exceed that of the OEM fitments and will enhance any engine bay both technically and aesthetically
- Lifetime warranty*
- The filter is manufactured to Forge’s specifications by Pipercross
- Washable and reusable design
- Layered multi-density foam technology
- Designed and manufactured in Great Britain
- Improvement in engine power and torque with superior engine protection from dirt and dust ingress
- Designed to flow stronger for longer
Why not add gold tape to the underside of the carbon filter housing to further reflect any heat soak from the engine. The Gold tape comes on a 5 metre roll allowing you to apply it to the underside of your Forge Motorsport product.
Please watch our video on how to fit an air filter without damaging it.