This free flowing single piece CNC mandrel bent pipe is a direct replacement for the OEM plastic intake pipe and restrictive resonator. These parts have been developed at our UK HQ in Gloucester. This high flow intake pipe can be used with the OEM air box or alternatively with the full Forge intake system (FMINDF56). The intake pipe features CNC machined outlets therefore, any OEM plug-in parts (i.e. blow by heater and vacuum take off) are a no-hassle direct fit.
Designed as a direct replacement for the brittle OEM plastic boost pipes used on the Mini F56 JCW models. Manufactured in Aluminium tube with CNC machined couplers and smoothed formed mandrel bent aluminium single piece pipe work with hand TIG welded couplers providing an unrestricted internal flow. High quality silicone hoses are also included.
To ensure an OEM quality fit, both hard pipes have been carefully contoured to fit in the restricted space between the engine and chassis. No further modifications are necessary to the bodywork or pipework.
- Larger diameter giving increased flow compared to OEM
- All parts supplied to replace the entire OEM boost pipe system
- Reduced number of joins over OEM
- CNC machined couplers
- Mandrel bent single piece aluminium pipework
- Minimal airflow disruption
- Black powder coated finish
- All fitting hardware supplied
- The Forge silicone hoses in this kit have been designed to include an expensive inner liner of modified silicone known as Fluorosilicone
- This means the hoses are suitable to be used with either modern long-life coolants, Organic Acid Technology coolants (O.A.T.) or air containing oil mist
- The construction of the hoses has been engineered to exceed that of the OEM fitments, and will enhance any engine bay both technically and aesthetically
- The use of a Fluorosilicone liner ensures that Forge silicone hoses are the clear market leader
- Lifetime warranty