Forge were the first company in the world to launch a replacement Front mounted intercooler for the Audi TT225 back in 2014.
As the tuners started to modify and increase the performance of the 225 engine, Forge continued to improve the intercooler design to allow for better and more efficient cooling.
Three different types of air cores were used in the testing and development of this product. The intercooler was designed on our Solid Works CAD system and flow tested to allow for maximum cooling with minimum pressure loss.
With this extra intercooler capacity, remapping the vehicle would bring further performance gains. The intercooler is a direct fit, and no modification or trimming of the bumper is required.
- Supplied with all fitting hardware, and instructions no additional purchases necessary
- This intercooler is designed as a direct replacement for the OEM intercooler and requires no cutting of bodywork etc.
- This product is designed, developed and manufactured entirely in Great Britain and is covered by our Worldwide lifetime warranty.
- Offering significantly reduced inlet temperatures over the OEM and an increase in power of +7 BHP and 8Nm of torque when fitted to a stock vehicle.
- The Forge Silicon hoses supplied were designed on Solid Works and have been created to include an expensive inner liner of modified silicone known as Flurosilicone.
- This liner means that the hoses are suitable for use with modern long-life coolants, Organic Acid Technology coolants (O.A.T.) and oil mist.
- The use of a Flurosilicone liner ensures that Forge silicone hoses are the best, longest lasting, and preferred choice of the discerning car enthusiasts.
- Will fit ALL Audi TT225 applications including models with headlight cleaning option
- Tested to 3bar (43.51 psi)
- Intercooler hoses also available here
550mm x 285mm x 50mm
Volume: 7.8 Litres
Frontal Area: 1568cm2
Note: This is not a direct fit to the Quattro 240 version.